What is CalendarServ.exe file
CalendarServ.exe is an executable file associated with The Calendar Service program. The program is digitally signed by MEIXIAN XIE. The program is usually located in the ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\CalendarTool\188.8.131.5289\’ folder. Some of the anti-virus programs had detected it as PUP(Potentially unwanted program).
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Toptools.E potentially unwanted|
CalendarServ.exe is basically dropped inside the computer by the freeware or shareware software’s from the internet as a bundled component. This adware program will alter prominent settings of the system as well as browsers. Soon it will start interfering with your browsing activities and forcefully redirect the browser to its sponsored links or webpages that are completely unknown to you. Furthermore, CalendarServ.exe will drop pop-ups notifying you continuously to download extensions for better browsing experience. It assures that you click on these links so can enter silently inside your PC and attempt harmful actions. You will start noticing that the webpages are taking more time to open than usual and not only, even the browsers crash all sudden. Not only that, CalendarServ.exe adware is extremely intrusive and may drop other threats to corrupt it badly. Thus, it is recommended to quickly download the removal tool. Quickly run a powerful scan to your computer in order to detect any malicious program.
File description of CalendarServ.exe
|Detection Tool||Download the Detection tool– To confirm attack of CalendarServ.exe virus on your computer.|
What damages can be caused due to CalendarServ.exe
Error messages thrown by CalendarServ.exe
- CalendarServ.exe has stopped working
- CalendarServ.exe has stopped working.
- End Program – CalendarServ.exe . This program is not responding.
- CalendarServ.exe – Application Error. The application failed to initialize properly ( 0x00014DDE ). Click OK to terminate the application.
- 0x00014DDE – ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
Safe or malicious
If you choose to keep this file you must ensure that the files is from valid issuer because many virus maker mimics the name of CalendarServ.exe to distribute several executable threats. In this way, your computer can get infected and surprising you may not be aware of.
How to uninstall CalendarServ.exe manually from Add/Remove programs
- Close down the program and all related processes associated with CalendarServ.exe by opening Task Manager with Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
- Click on Start menu and then Go to Control Panel
- Click on Program and features then uninstall program list will appear
- Choose the Program from the list and click on Uninstall.
Many users have tried uninstalling CalendarServ.exe from the PC, but it may not able to uninstall it completely and shows some errors as above. These files regenerate itself if its registries and Sub keys not been removed permanently. Thus you need a block this file permanently which only can be done through Automatic driver tool.
Perfect Uninstaller – a better and easier way for you to completely uninstall any unwanted application that standard Windows Add/Remove Programs can’t remove.
Perfect Uninstaller is a better and easier way for you to completely and safely uninstall any unneeded or corrupt application that standard Windows Add/Remove applet can’t remove. If your are trouble with uninstalling unwanted application software in your computer and seeking for a perfect solution, you are in the right place!
What Perfect Uninstaller can do for you ?
- Uninstall / Remove Any Unneeded Application In Your PC
- Forcibly Remove Unneeded Applications That your own pc Add/Remove Program can’t remove
- Clear registry entries and drivers that the applications leave over
- Show detailed information of a certain application installed in your computer
- Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
- Completely remove Adobe, Aol Toolbar, Avast, AVG, ESET NOD32, Internet Explorer 8, McAfee, Microsoft Office, Nero 7, Norton,ESET NOD32 and much more difficult to completely uninstall applications!
With Perfect Uninstaller you don’t have to be try out thousands of removal steps for removing unwanted files and programs because it will automatically do for you. 3 times more faster than Add/Remove program features of windows.
- Close all associated files, folders and processes.
- Run Perfect Uninstaller and press “Force Uninstall”
- Click “Yes” to skip the pop-up asking you to try Uninstall function first.
- Locate the path to the folder of CalendarServ.exe .
- Follow the Steps and finish the Uninstall steps.
Perfect Uninstaller is 100% guaranteed to remove all traces of CalendarServ.exe from your PC. Try it right now!
It is very important to have an effective Anti-virus program installed on your PC to protect it from malware intrusion. If you don’t have one installed on your PC, then don’t delay further.
We Recommend you installing Spyhunter, one of the most trusted and best selling Anti-virus programs.
SpyHunter has got all the feature that can help to remove CalendarServ.exe virus from the infected computer and also prevent the other threats to attack the device in future. Once SpyHunter starts to run in the background, it willeep up notified if any threat or PUP tries to enter. Another feature of SpyHunter is that, whenever you install any new program it will first scan the program and if it is not from any trusted source, it will notify you. Thus you can choose yourself either to go through the next installation step or stop right there.
For MAC users it is recommended to Download MACKEEPER-3 easy steps to clean your Mac!
What Mackeeper does for your PC
- Safely remove massive volumes of junk from your Mac.
- Prevent unwanted access to your confidential files.
- Protect your Mac from spyware, data loss and even theft.
- MacKeeper tech experts are ready to assist you 24/7.
Just follow 3 steps to Remove all unwanted programs from your PC along with optimizing Your MAC OS.
- Download MacKeeper to your Mac.
- Follow two easy steps to install MacKeeper.
- Drag the MacKeeper icon from the Applications folder to your Dock.