As we are becoming too much dependent upon the internet world, cyber criminals are too becoming vibrant. One of among which is the Adware category of computer threats. Inexperienced users may relate Adware as a virus, but we will tell you the precise meaning of Adware.
What is Adware?
Adware is the typical term that experts use to describe the freeware application integrated with third party advertisements. Users don’t have to pay for these programs as the authors of such programs make their revenue by advertising campaigns. These are called ad-driven program which may include games, browser extensions, system utilities like Adobe Reader, Flash players and java updates. You can use these programs for free for a specified period of time and till then you will notice sponsored Ads and links while you run the particular program. Once you purchase the registered version the Ads you can get the option to block the adverts.
How Adware can affect your computer?
- Adware places third party ads and sponsored links which might not always be from genuine sources. The forms of advertisements displayed are: Pop-ups, Full window banners, Transitional in-line text Ads, Background Audio and video Ads and Highlighted keywords named as “Sponsored by Ads by (Adware name)”.
- Adware can lead to various issues for the user as they link to third party owned sites which might be a hacker or online scammers.
- Adware can trick users by showing attractive deals and coupons and may ask for their personal and financial details which might be later on exposed or misused.
- Adware can infect the computer with other sorts of threats like spyware, malware keyloggers and other potentially unwanted programs.
How to Completely Uninstall unwanted Applications or Adware from Your Computer?
Most of the time unwanted applications gets installed while we install third party software. These programs edit registry keys and hide deep within the program files. This makes the manual removal very tricky, even if users sometimes attempt removing the files from Add/Remove utility but it does ensure full removal, the file can regenerate itself again from the hidden or encrypted registry keys. If you want to fully remove unwanted Programs but have no idea what you should do? Then you are in the right place to forcibly uninstall the annoying Programs from your PC here!
- Install and launch Perfect Uninstaller on your PC, locate which program you want to uninstall completely is on your PC.
- Right click the folder to select “Force Uninstall”.
- Perfect Uninstaller is scanning your PC for associated entries. Click “Next” to remove them.
- Follow the on-screen steps to finish the uninstall process.
With these few steps above, you can easily remove unwanted programs forcibly from your PC no matter it is a full or corrupt version.