Today’s Caution Message
If your PC's or MAC screen is locked and ask you to pay for getting access to it then it is a Ransomware threat. Here are some quick actions you can do :
- Quickly Backup your Data so that if encryption happens you can recover them later on.
- Then try shutting down your PC, if something restricts you to do so, then ignore the message and quickly press the Power button.
- Do not format your Drives or PC before you haven’t kept the backup of your Data. Because there are DATA RECOVERY TOOLS available which can help to recover them.
Quickly Scan Your PC to Detect any Suspicious threat
Quickly Back Up Your Data
Ransomware is prevailing all around, it can encrypt all data any moment... Prevention is better than cure!!! SOS Online Backup is the perfect solution. SOS Online Backup is a leading online backup solution that runs quietly and automatically in the background. Both Personal and Family Cloud SOS accounts support an unlimited number of mobile devices. SOS is quick and easy. The product will automatically find important files, then simply set the start-time for a daily backup. SOS Online Backup supports any size and any file type. All SOS apps (desktop AND mobile) encrypt files using UltraSafe 256-bit AES before transferring them to the cloud.
- Removal of BASS-FES Ransomware and restore .basslock extension files
- Nilla Weather Adware Removal Instructions
- How to Remove News2news2.net redirects
- How to Remove 0000 Ransomware and restore .0000 extension files
- Remove RASTAKHIZ Ransomware and Restore .RASTAKHIZ Files
- How to Remove Search.officeworksuite.com hijacker
- How to Remove Search.heasystreamingnow.com Redirect
- How to Remove Startinf.com Search hijacker
- How to Remove Nextoptim.com redirect
- How to Remove Tmntho.com redirect