A new Trojan threat has been discovered by the security experts that targets the popular instant messaging apps on Android phones. The threat could invade secretly inside the devices and steal all the personal information that are typed while making any conversation.
Here are few tips to keep your Android secure and prevent your data from being tracked and misused by any third party app or malware…Read More
As Ransomware attacks is continued to making hostage to millions of computer users, Government organizations, Hospitals and big companies. It leaves no way for victims other than paying the ransom to get the files back. But there is no guarantee that victims had got their data back after paying the ransom amount. In such case you can lose both your data and money. So, it is better to be protected against Ransomware threats. Read how you can use this Ransomware Protection feature in Windows 10 to protect your files from ransomware attacks.
Google had removed over 700,000 malicious Android apps from Google Play Store in 2017 as they found them to be violating the norms and hampering the security. Along with that over 100,000 developer accounts were taken down who tried to create multiple accounts and publish thousands of malicious apps.
Another terrifying Ransomware-Rapid Ransomware
Ransomware are all have the same purpose to encrypt data on the victim’s PC and demand ransom to be paid in order to unlock the files. But Rapid Ransomware is slightly different as it stays active on the system even after its first encryption been done. And further keeps on encrypting any new files created by the user.
Lebal Malware is targeting big companies, Government organization to steal data
Watch out for the new malware named as “Lebal” that spreads through phishing emails
The Lebal malware was detected in the very first week of january 2018, when the researchers found more than 300 phishing emails. The emails were targeting big companies and organizations to spread the “Legal malware” onto their systems.
Today’s Caution Message
- Quickly Backup your Data so that if encryption happens you can recover them later on.
- Then try shutting down your PC, if something restricts you to do so, then ignore the message and quickly press the Power button.
- Do not format your Drives or PC before you haven’t kept the backup of your Data. Because there are DATA RECOVERY TOOLS available which can help to recover them.
Quickly Scan Your PC to Detect any Suspicious threat
Quickly Back Up Your Data
Protect Your PC With Malwarebytes 3.0
Top Recommended-Don’t Leave your PC Defenceless
- Beware!Adult Sites Are Spreading Malicious Program via Fake Media Players
- PC MightyMax Fake Optimization Tool.How To Remove It?
- Bridge.inf Malicious File Removal Guide
- Search.playnsearch.net hijacker-How to Remove it?
- Remove KwaakLocked Ransomware and Restore .kwaaklocked file extension
- Lokibot Data Stealing Virus-How to remove from Android and Windows OS
- ADB.Miner Worm: An Android crypto-mining malware targeting Amazon Fire TV and other devices
- A New Malicious Chrome Extension Detected to Launch MitM Attack to Steal Money from bank accounts
- MysteryBot Android Trojan can encrypt your files|Beware Android Users
- Prowli Malware operation infects devices|Aims to spread malware and cryptojacking