Today’s Caution Message
If your PC's or MAC screen is locked and ask you to pay for getting access to it then it is a Ransomware threat. Here are some quick actions you can do :
- Quickly Backup your Data so that if encryption happens you can recover them later on.
- Then try shutting down your PC, if something restricts you to do so, then ignore the message and quickly press the Power button.
- Do not format your Drives or PC before you haven’t kept the backup of your Data. Because there are DATA RECOVERY TOOLS available which can help to recover them.
Quickly Scan Your PC to Detect any Suspicious threat
Quickly Back Up Your Data
Ransomware is prevailing all around, it can encrypt all data any moment... Prevention is better than cure!!! SOS Online Backup is the perfect solution. SOS Online Backup is a leading online backup solution that runs quietly and automatically in the background. Both Personal and Family Cloud SOS accounts support an unlimited number of mobile devices. SOS is quick and easy. The product will automatically find important files, then simply set the start-time for a daily backup. SOS Online Backup supports any size and any file type. All SOS apps (desktop AND mobile) encrypt files using UltraSafe 256-bit AES before transferring them to the cloud.
- How to Remove Netsearcher.site hijacker
- How to Remove Games.onesearch.org hijacker
- How to Remove Tabs to Windows Adware
- How to Remove Search.gsearch.io redirect homepage
- How to Remove Googlesearch.me browser redirect
- How to Remove Topre.pro redirect pop-up ads
- How to Remove System Optimizer Pro adware
- How to Remove Searchmobi.net hijacker
- How to Remove Mysrch.net hijacker
- How to Remove Portal.websrch.co redirect webpage