About Perfect Uninstaller™
File Size: 2.54 MB
Operating System: Windows NT/2003/XP/Vista32/ Vista64 /Win 7/ Win 8
Release Date: February 13, 2016
What Perfect Uninstaller can do for you ?
- Uninstall / Remove Any Unneeded Application In Your PC
- Forcibly Remove Unneeded Applications That your own pc Add/Remove Program can’t remove
- Clear registry entries and drivers that the applications leave over
- Show detailed information of a certain application installed in your computer
- Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
- Completely remove Adobe, Aol Toolbar, Avast, AVG, ESET NOD32, Internet Explorer 8, McAfee, Microsoft Office, Nero 7, Norton, ESET NOD32 and much more difficult to completely uninstall applications!
Most of the time unwanted applications gets installed while we install third party software. These programs edit registry keys and hide deep within the program files. This makes the manual removal very tricky, even if users sometimes attempt removing the files from Add/Remove utility but it does ensure full removal, the file can regenerate itself again from the hidden or encrypted registry keys. The Perfect Uninstaller is just designed to do this task very efficiently and effectively. Another interesting feature of Perfect Uninstaller that makes it worth is that, while removing any application from Add/Remove utility, it may not allow you to do so and gives a pop-up message that “cannot remove the program”, “Program is running first close it” and so others.
Lets have a look on other features of Perfect Uninstaller
- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove program!
- 3 ways of application view: by Icons, by List, by Details.
- Remove programs that could not be removed by Add/Remove program.
- Completely clean the empty / corrupt registry entries that a certain application left over.
- Protect your registry from empty / corrupted errors, improve pc performance.
- Forcibly remove hidden application installed in your system.
- Fast point to the folder where application installed.
- Navigate to a selected program’s Registry Entry, Installation Folder and its Web Site.
- View detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
- Easy to use and friendly user interface.
- Show details about currently installed applications.