The days are now gone when we thought that if we have an Anti-virus installed, we are ready fight against cyber threats. The world of cyber-crimes is being much advanced and much evil minded then just to infect the PC. As new technologies of accessing Internet have been diversified, the malware creators are becoming more vigorous and eager to attack our PC. It is a matter of concern for all internet users and we should take it is a challenge to spread the word among users widely.
Today’s Caution Message
If your PC's or MAC screen is locked and ask you to pay for getting access to it then it is a Ransomware threat. Here are some quick actions you can do :
- Quickly Backup your Data so that if encryption happens you can recover them later on.
- Then try shutting down your PC, if something restricts you to do so, then ignore the message and quickly press the Power button.
- Do not format your Drives or PC before you haven’t kept the backup of your Data. Because there are DATA RECOVERY TOOLS available which can help to recover them.
Quickly Scan Your PC to Detect any Suspicious threat
Quickly Back Up Your Data
Ransomware is prevailing all around, it can encrypt all data any moment... Prevention is better than cure!!! SOS Online Backup is the perfect solution. SOS Online Backup is a leading online backup solution that runs quietly and automatically in the background. Both Personal and Family Cloud SOS accounts support an unlimited number of mobile devices. SOS is quick and easy. The product will automatically find important files, then simply set the start-time for a daily backup. SOS Online Backup supports any size and any file type. All SOS apps (desktop AND mobile) encrypt files using UltraSafe 256-bit AES before transferring them to the cloud.
- Trojan:HTML/Brocoiner!rfn Removal solution
- Remove RegGenie Rogueware
- How to Remove High PC Booster
- Remove Photorito extension(Photorito.me) browser redirects
- Esif.exe Coin Miner Trojan program Removal(Solved)
- Cex.exe process Removal (CPU Miner)
- Windows.exe Process Removal(CPU Miner)
- How to Remove fpUpdChk.exe Trojan miner
- Idle.exe process Removal Guide
- How to Remove kudzu.exe CPU Miner