Win32:Kryptik is a destructive trojan horse that is clever at hiding its existence on the attacked PC and execute number of malicious tasks. The trojan attacks through malicious file downloads, infected media devices, spam mail attachments and freeware downloads from unknown sites. This trojan program is designed to steal data of individuals and send them to remote servers for illegal purposes.
Win32:Kryptik can be found with varies other names like: Win32:Kryptik, Win32/Kryptik.BGIS, Win32:Kryptik -LSG [trj], Win32:Kryptik-FOR, TR/PSW.Zbot.AM.17741, Trojan.GenericKD.1130356, Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.nsfm, PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AM, etc.
Once getting inside, Win32:Kryptik will modify registry entries to launch its process with the every system reboot. While the threat becomes active on the targeted PC, user may notice various strange behaviors like:
- Negotiating PC resources for running other malicious programs.
- Establishes network connection to remotely control the PC;
- Attempts to take control over the browsers and redirects to annoying pages.
- Consumes CPU memory for other illegitimate programs;
- Degrades the PC performance, makes the browser crash down and slow;
- Opens the backdoor for remote servers to allow access to hackers;
- Steals private data and transfer it to cyber-criminals using C&C server.
The manual removal of Win32:Kryptik is not recommended, as it modifies registry settings and anything could go wrong may hamper your PC. Thus, victims needs to download the powerful detection tool to get rid of this threat completely out from the PC.